Hawaii Animal Rescue Foundation (H.A.R.F)
Hawaii Animal Rescue Foundation, P.O. Box 515, Puunene, HI 96784 - Ph.
Foster Care Contract/Agreement
In signing in person or agreeing online with this foster application/contract, I understand my responsibilities as a Foster Caregiver for Hawaii Animal Rescue Foundation and I agree to follow the Shelter's Foster program policies as stated below:
- I am 18 years of age or older.
- I understand that I am responsible for obtaining medical treatments for my foster animals at H.A.R.F. only. I also agree to contact the Foster Coordinator directly in order for the Coordinator to schedule medical appointments for my foster
animals as necessary.
- I will return foster animals at the appointed times for exams and adoption.
- I will provide my foster animals with humane treatment at all times, ensuring that they are being physically and mentally cared for to the best of my
- I agree to abide by all the rules set forth in the Foster
Orientation/Training Program and H.A.R.F.
- I hereby fully and completely release H.A.R.F and its agents, and employees, from any
claim, cause of action or liability, whether known or unknown, arising out of damage a
foster animal in my care may inflict upon any person or property, for any illness of the
animal, or for the transmittal of any illness or parasite to any other animal or person.
- I understand a home inspection at my place of residence will be required before
beginning my foster care duties. I also understand this home inspection will be scheduled
at the availability of H.A.R.F's staff, but that every effort will be made to complete my
home inspection within a reasonable amount of time after completing my foster care
- In signing or agreeing to online this foster application and contract I acknowledge that I have completed all foster training requirements.